Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide directly to us when you use the Site and when you register for and use the StoreGecko Services. Examples include:
- We collect information when you register with StoreGecko for an account, create or modify your profile and online account, access and use the StoreGecko Services (including but not limited to when you upload, download, collaborate on or share files or other information), participate in any interactive features of the StoreGecko Services, participate in a survey, make a purchase, apply for a job, request customer support, communicate with us via third-party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us.
- The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, username, email address, information about your data storage preferences, transactional information (including services subscribed to and billing address) as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. We also store the files or other information that you upload or provide to the StoreGecko Services (“Content”).
- If you sign-up for a 30-day free trial account, you are not required to enter your credit card information unless and until you decide to continue with a paid subscription to the Service. StoreGecko uses a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on StoreGecko’s behalf.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the StoreGecko Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We monitor user activity in connection with the StoreGeckoServices and may collect information about features you use, the sizes and names of the files you upload, download, while using the StoreGecko Services, the Content you access and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the StoreGecko Services.
- Log Information: We log information about you when you access and use the StoreGeckoServices including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type and language, ISP, the Content you use.
- Device Information: If you access the StoreGecko Services from a mobile device, we collect information about the device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information (as allowed by the mobile network) or platform information (as allowed by the specific platform type). We do not ask for, access, or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from third parties and combine that with information we collect through the StoreGecko Services. For example, we may have access to certain information from a third-party social media service if you create or log into your online account through the service or otherwise provide us with access to information from the service. Any access that we may have to such information from a third-party social media service is in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by the social media service.
Use of Information
We may use the information (which may include personal information) we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the StoreGecko Services;
- Enable you to access and use the StoreGecko Services, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing Content and sending emails on your behalf;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you, where you have agreed or where the law permits, for marketing purposes, including to periodically inform you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers and provide other news or information about StoreGecko and our select partners; We will only share your personal information with anyone else for marketing purposes and/or send you promotional materials where this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the StoreGecko Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the StoreGecko.Services, and other illegal activities.
If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by email prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue use of the Service.